Saturday 5 November 2016

Sharkpunk Saturday: SHARKPUNK - The Audiobook

I found myself down in Poole this week, appropriately enough, there to record my own introduction to the short story anthology SHARKPUNK.

It was a revelation with regards to how much work goes in to recording a segment that's about seven minutes long, and I can't wait to listen to it along with the other stories in the anthology.

The audiobook is being produced by Circle of Spears Productions, led by Helen Stirling, who was the one who had to patiently ask me to re-record names of Hawaiian shark gods and the like.

 The Talking Shed.

Inside the Talking Shed.

Helen Stirling at the recording desk - and who wouldn't want a TARDIS for their recording desk?

Yours Truly, inside the Talking Shed.

Helen working her magic inside the Talking Shed.

Helen also just happens to be married to SHARKPUNK and Shakespeare Vs Cthulhu contributor Andrew Lane, who stopped by to say hello and talk all things sharks, Cthulhu and Sherlock Holmes.

Quiet! Genius at work!

Andrew Lane, and obligatory pet Godzilla.

SHARKPUNK - The Audiobook will be released soon, and I will of course let you know when it's on sale.

No comments: