Wednesday 27 April 2016

Forthcoming Events 2016

I am appearing at a number of different events up and down the country* over the next couple of months.

The Hooded Man II
Saturday 31st April - Sunday 1st May 2016
First of all, next weekend you'll find me attending the Robin of Sherwood fan convention in Chepstow. If you're there, feel free to ask me how my novelisation of Robin of Sherwood: The Knights of the Apocalypse is coming along. ;-)



The UK Games Expo 2016
Saturday 4th - Sunday 5th June 2016
I will be at the UK Games Expo again this year, at the Birmingham NEC. This time with Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland in tow. The book also just happens to be up for the Best RPG Award at this year's UKGE Awards.



The Tiverton Literary Festival
Saturday 11th - Sunday 12th June 2016
I am delighted to be able to say that I shall be one of the authors attending the Tiverton Literary Festival (the weekend after the UK Games Expo). This will be my first visit to TivLitFest which this year boasts such literary success stories as Katie Fforde, Michael Jecks and Jenny Kane. I shall be selling my books - mainly Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland - at a stall on the Saturday, and giving a talk, followed by a Q&A and signing, at the Mayoral Rooms in the Town Hall at 11.30 on the Sunday.

Simply click the blue titles above to find out more about the event in question, and if you'd like me to attend your event, why do drop a line via info@jonathangreenauthor.com?


* Well, Wales, the Midlands and Devon.

No comments: