Thursday 5 February 2015

Steampunk Thursday: Redemption '15

Two weeks tomorrow, I will be Guest of Honour at the opening ceremony of Redemption '15 - The Multimedia Science Fiction Convention, being held from 20-22 February 2015 at the Britannia Hotel in Coventry.

Should all go according to plan, my current schedule of events looks like this:

Friday 20 February
5.00pm - Meet the Guests panel
8.00pm - Opening Ceremony

Saturday 21 February
12.00pm - How to Write an Adventure Gamebook Workshop
4.00pm - Has Steampunk Had Its Day? panel

Sunday 22 February
11.00am - Guest Talk
12.30pm - Signing Autographs
4.00pm - Closing Ceremony

As well as all this, I will also be selling my books - Pax Britannia and YOU ARE THE HERO mainly. It will be great to get back to Coventry too. I attended the University of Warwick on its outskirts and I haven't been back for a long time.

So, if you're in the area on the weekend of 20-22 February, stop by and say hello. Maybe I'll see you there...

No comments: