Tuesday 15 April 2014

Tie-in Tuesday - Judge Dredd: One-Way Ticket

It's been a while since I posted a Tie-in Tuesday blog-post, but today I can excitedly reveal that...

I've written another Judge Dredd story!


You see that? 'Part One'. That's right - One-Way Ticket is a two-parter! You can read the opening paragraphs of the story by clicking on the image above.

One-Way Ticket has been published in Judge Dredd Megazine #347, which when out to subscribers at the weekend, and should be hitting your favourite comic book store (and the Internet) later this week.

I know I shouldn't be as excited about this as I am, but I am. So there. And best of all, 'Part Two' will be out next month! So I'll see you then...

5 comments:

Thomas Nielsen said...

GAZE INTO THE FIST OF DREDD!

Anonymous said...

Why shouldn't you be excited!?!

Anyway, well done.

I'm looking forward to Part 2.

I like the Dredd prose stories.

Matt Badham

Jonathan Green said...

Hi Matt

Good to hear from you. I enjoy your Megazine features too. :-)

Best

Jon

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Read Part 2 last night.

It didn't disappoint!

Matt Badham

Jonathan Green said...

Thanks, Matt. I should probably think about pitching a few more story ideas. ;-)