Wednesday 23 October 2013

Warhammer Wednesday: Iron Hands - the eBook edition

I received a pleasant surprise on Friday when Black Library's weekly newsletter arrived in my email inbox.


That's right, my fourth novel (and my second set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe) is now available as a series of zeros and ones for your eReader of choice.

The Iron Hands Chapter is getting a lot of interest at the moment, thanks to Forge World's Horus Heresy range, but the novel Iron Hands is notable for one reason in particular. It was in that book that I created material that has since become canon in the 40K universe, particularly the names of some of the Iron Hands Clan Companies that you will now find in the latest edition of the Space Marines Codex (just as material that I first wrote for Codex: Chaos formed a vital part of the narrative behind the Battlefleet Gothic game, some of which has more recently appeared in the digital Black Legion Codex: Chaos Space Marines supplement*).

So there you go. You can pick up your eBook version of Iron Hands direct from Black Library here.


* Namely the Eye of Night and Hand of Darkness.


No comments: