Sunday 9 September 2012

Steampunk Week: Weekend at the Asylum - Day 3



It's the final day of Weekend at the Asylum today, but it's also probably going to be the busiest for me.


At 11.00am I shall be holding a Q'n'A session, as well as reading from Part 3 of Time's Arrow - White Noise.

At 1.00pm I shall be taking part in the panel 'Write a cog on it' with Raven Dane and Jema Hewitt.

And then at 4.00pm it's the awards ceremony for the inaugural Victorian Steampunk Society Awards for works released during 2011. I am very pleased to say that I have been nominated in the BEST NOVEL category... not once, but twice! Here's the shortlist:

BEST NOVEL
Heartless – Gail Carriger
Cyrus Darian and the Technonomicron – Raven Dane
Anno Frankenstein – Jonathan Green
Red-Handed – Jonathan Green



















So, wish me luck!


No comments: