Saturday 14 July 2012

Short Story Saturday: July releases

A short story update today. Three of my short stories (some new, some otherwise) become available in print this month.

First there's Sir Dagobert's Last Battle in The Best of Hammer and Bolter: Volume 1:

"I just picked up this massive tome and all I can say is WOW!!! What an impressive collection of awesome stories! The best of both worlds is represented here and I love it! Kudos to all you fellows at the Black Library for putting out the best collection since 'Let the GalaxyBurn'!" ~ blacklibrary.com

"I enjoyed Jonathan Green's 'Sir Dagobert's Last Battle' too - a very pragmatic and entertaining approach to religious fanatacism in Bretonnia. Good stuff." ~ The Black Library Bolthole



Then there's my short story Wraith Lights that kicks off the World's Collider shared-world anthology:

“Editor Richard Salter has overseen the creation of a chilling hi-octane future in which reality has been warped into nightmare by scientific disaster. Each component story cranks up the tension and the disparate tales combine in mosaic-fashion to deliver a truly gripping narrative.” ~ Ian Whates





And lastly, there's Resurrection Engines, which includes my take on the classic American novel Moby Dick, steampunk style!

No comments: