Monday 23 January 2012

The Year of the Dragon

Gung hai fat choy!

Seeing as how it's the Chinese Year of the Dragon I was trying to think of which of my books or stories to recommend to you which have a dragon-related theme... Except there aren't any!

Of all the fantasy staples I've written about over the years I've not really done much about dragons. I suppose there was my White Dwarf article Enter the Dragon, and dragon-like creatures appear in Knights of Doom and Stormslayer, and then there was that wyvern in The Dead and the Damned, but that's about it.

Well, that's not entirely true.

One of the (many) projects I'm working on at the moment features a dragon quite heavily, but more about that another time...

The dragon-like Stormdrake from Stormslayer*




* In my imagination it looked way cooler than this.

No comments: