Thursday 8 September 2011

Over 500 visitors this week!

So, I've just discovered that this blog has had over 500 visitors in one week. There's not been that much traffic to the site for a while, and it made me wonder why the flurry of interest this week.

Is it because I've been posting more regularly again? Is it because I've been posting about Weekend at the Asylum? Is it because I've been dropping hints about my latest project for the Black Library elsewhere on line? Is it because of the forthcoming eBook release of Pax Britannia: Time's Arrow? Is it because of all the interest Tin Man Games' Gamebook Adventures have been getting lately?

If you've visited in the last week, or ever if you're just visiting today, how about letting me know what it was that brought you here.

No comments: