Tuesday 23 August 2011

House of Fear - events

Just to keep you up to speed with events surrounding the launch of the brand new Solaris horror anthology House of Fear...

First off there's the official launch at Foyles bookshop in London, featuring a panel of top horror authors. I'll also be amongst the usual suspects taking part in a signing afterwards, as I've contributed a story to the collection myself, entitled The Doll's House.

Secondly, Solaris Books will be hosting a big old party at this year's FantasyCon, where they will be giving away a selection of Solaris titles and offering people the chance to meet and mingle with the authors. House of Fear is one of the titles they'll be giving away. This event will take place on Saturday 1 October, in the Regency Lounge (of the Royal Albion Hotel, I think) from 2.00 - 3.00 p.m.

I'll be attending both, so hope to see you there - at one of them at least! So, until then...

No comments: