Saturday 23 April 2011

T is for Tin Man Games and Temple of the Spider God

Tin Man Games haven't been around long, but in a relatively short space of time they've made a big impression of interactive fiction and the world of adventure gamebooks, bringing original works to the masses via the wonders of the iPhone, iPod and iPad.

I first became aware of the company with their first release An Assassin in Orlandes and I'm delighted to be writing their seventh Gamebooks Adventures title.

It's called Temple of the Spider God and is being edited as I type (probably). I've already seen some preliminary sketches and roughs for the cover as well and can feel the excitement mounting as Spider God is due for release this July. (Perfect excuse to go out and buy an iPad 2, I'd say.)


You can read more via the press release Tin Man Games have put out here, and Neil Rennison himself (head honcho of Tin Man Games) bigged me up when he was interviewed at PAX East a month or so ago.


No comments: