Monday 5 July 2010

Night of the Necromancer - some kind words

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, this year I attended the UK Games Expo in Birmingham as part of the Fighting Fantasy crew. I was there mainly to promote Night of the Necromancer and Bloodbones. The stand next to the FF one had been taken by the guys from Warrior Elite, creators of War Unleashed.

Well the other day Ash (from Warrior Elite) dropped me a line with some kind words about Night of the Necromancer which he picked up whilst at the event, which I'd like to share with you now.

I just wanted to say that I recently played through Night of the Necromancer and enjoyed it thoroughly. I thought it was written in a style very evocative of the Fighting Fantasy range, and I particularly liked that on 'dying' you get a chance to continue the adventure.

I know that one doesn't always get much feedback so I thought I'd let you know.

So my thanks to Ash, and to all of you, I say, check out Warrior Elite's website here.

No comments: